Everyone has a blog nowadays, but do they really have the blogging and business know-how to keep it bringing new customers in? If this question sums up how you feel, you’ve come to the right place. Being that blog writing is a rather recent innovation, it makes sense that a lot of us with standard business knowledge are a bit confused by it. The advent of social media has completely changed the lens through which we view marketing, advertising, etc. as a whole. You don’t have to be left in the dust though. We’ve come up with a list of six quick tips that will set you off in the right direction.
- Writing passionately about a topic comes across really well to potential customers. Enthusiasm is infectious. As a business owner, write about what you know – your business.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different tones and voices in your content creation. Pay special attention to which styles draw the most attention.
- Figure out who your audience is. What’s the product or service you’re selling? What is the average age of your customers? Try setting up a poll to find out your target audience. Once you do, create content that is relevant to them.
- Keep writing! A lot of bloggers start off strongly but then get busy and abandon their blogs. People want to see information being updated regularly. This shows that your business is doing better than ever.
- Don’t publish everything you write. On your blog, you may want to save new posts initially as drafts. Then you can go back over them and edit before posting.
Please do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us about our services or to get a quote.
Business Blog Writers