Pinterest has risen to be one of the top 10 social media websites that influences the online market. As a new platform to promote and share your business, having your photos and videos pinned and re-pinned might just be the next best marketing strategy that can increase your online presence and gain an increase on sales leads.
- It is accessible through its browser specific plugin.
- Engaging youraudience becomes easy when they can 'pin' you their response.
- Repinning helps build your own pinboard, profile and your following when they re-pin your content, too.
Content creation has become a realm that encompasses various ways of presenting information relevant to your audience. With Pinterest, you have several options. Here are some of them:
- You can create several pinboards that can target certain audiences. This works well for you if your business have sub-niches under your main niche.
- You can use the hashtag (#) on your product description samples to boost your SEO ranking. This works similar to Twitter and helps people to find your pinboard easier and faster, too.
- You can also link back to your blog or website through your "pins". However, you should use this tactic sparingly because you don't want to be spammy.
What are your thoughts on Pinterest? We would love to know about it on Facebook or leave your comment below.