Have you heard of the company, Sleepypod? Sleepypod is a company out of Los Angeles, CA and was started in 2006.
Their biggest claim to fame at the moment is the Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed. This award-winning mobile pet bed doubles as a pet carrier. So all of a sudden, a sleeping spot for your pet ends up being an easy-to-grab bed as well. Sleepypod has got it figured out. This bed/carrier combo breaks down into five pieces – the shoulder strap, the dome top (unzips so that it becomes a bed), ultra plush bedding (unzips for easy cleaning), a foam bed (covered by the ultra plush bedding) and the base.
Sleepypod also makes other great products:
Why Hire a Blogging Service?
Why would Sleepypod want to hire a blogging service? Well, usually blogging services are the best blogging tools because a blogging service’s purpose is to provide quality content on a consistent basis.
We at Business Blog Writers also firmly believe that going combination of us and Compendium Blogwareensures that you will have success with your blog. Our combination is the best blogging system you can find. That way, we are doing what we do best and Sleepypod is doing what they do best. It’s a win-win situation.
Why Do We Want to Write for Sleepypod?
We absolutely love products that are innovative and fun like Sleepypod’s Mobile Pet Bed and their Crater Dot. Honestly, we wonder if they should invest in making human furniture – it looks so comfortable and practical.
We love their website and approach at marketing. The simplicity of their website and their designs is inspiring for any writer.
Ideas We Have for Sleepypod’s Blog:
- Answer questions like, “Why does the Crater Dot have a hole on one side? Is that for hanging it?”
- Ask customers to submit photos of their pet using a Sleepypod product.
- Keep track of events going on, like promotions that include the Sleepypod online or in an auction in a city near you.
- Run a promotion through the blog for one month – on a product or two. For example, you can get a and their Crater Dot at half price when you buy a Sleepypod’s Mobile Pet Bed.
- Watch for Sleepypod comments on the web and write posts about them or notify Sleepypod of what is going on.
- Ask customers to design their own Sleepypod and see what sort of designs they come up with.
- Ask customers to post videos on YouTube of what their pet does with their Sleepypod. We could run it as a promotion or a sweepstakes – like get your next Sleepypod product for 50% off if you post a video on YouTube. The video posts on YouTube would help the company’s presence on YouTube and the overall web. We would also ask that the poster include a link to Sleepypod’s website.
These are just some of the ideas we have for Sleepypod’s corporate weblog. We hope that we can start blogging for Sleepypod very soon!
If you know of an innovative company that is making great products, please leave a comment below or contact us, telling us all about them!